The Atom Probe that enables routine, high performance 3D nano-analysis for both research and industry
Building on 30 years of success in Atom Probe Tomography instrumentation and application, CAMECA has developed EIKOS™, the Atom Probe microscope for rapid alloy development and nanoscale materials research.
The EIKOS Atom Probe offers:
- Three-dimensional tomography with nanoscale characterization of microstructures
- High spatial resolution single atom detection with high efficiency
- Equal sensitivity to all elements and their isotopes
- Quantitative composition measurement (sub-nm to near micron scale)
- Available in voltage or voltage & laser configurations
- Standard specimen preparation methods
EIKOS is available in 2 configurations:
The base EIKOS system incorporates a reflectron design to provide excellent mass resolving power and signal to noise. A pre-aligned integrated counter electrode ensures ease of use and high reliability. The voltage pulsing system provides very high data quality on a wide variety of metallurgical applications.
The fully configured EIKOS-UV system combines all the outstanding features of the base EIKOS (voltage pulsed, reflectron based functionality, prealigned counter electrode) and adds a fully integrated 355 nm laser pulsing module with computer controlled focused spot design to provide access to a larger application range.
The base EIKOS system is field upgradable to the EIKOS-UV.
For more information about this product, click here