Olympus Microscope for IVF Set
Olympus Inverted Microscope for IVF Set
PT Wadya Prima Mulia as the Exclusive Distributor for Evident-Olympus in Indonesia, provides Olympus Inverted Microscope for IVF Set and other products.
Optimized for a Smoother ICSI Workflow
As the demand for the use of intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) applications has increased, so has the burden of the microscopy work it involves. Olympus’ in vitro fertilization technology (IVF) helps facilitate the ICSI workflow, improving the speed and efficiency of each procedure.
For more information about this product click here.
Easy Oocyte Condition Checks through Spindle Visualization
Olympus’ observation method enables you to easily view the metaphase II (MII) spindle through the microscope oculars with the touch of a button:
- Confirm the oocyte’s maturity to facilitate the timing of the ICSI stage within the in vitro maturation (IVM) process. Never take your eye off the sample with single button operation of the visualization.
- Confirm the spindle’s position relative to the polar body before inserting the pipette to decrease incidences of damage to the oocyte.
- Verify the spindles of vitrified oocytes are stable after thawing. Verification contributes to improved accuracy.
Streamlined ICSI Steps through Motorized Operation
- Switch observation methods instantaneously and adjust the magnification with the press of a button on the integrated hand switch with motorized unit.
- Improve your efficiency as motorized microscope adjustments reduce the number of steps required, enabling you to concentrate on the delicate work of operating the manipulator.
- Manual focusing can be easily performed with a high degree of sensitivity in conjunction with the motorized observation and magnification.
- Unaffected by the polarizing effect of plastic dishes, Olympus’ relief contrast enables 3D imaging of oocytes so you can check the condition of the zona pellucida.
- Correction collars on the 20X and 40X UIS2 objectives can optimize the image acquisition, based on the thickness of the bottom of the dish.
- Observe the birefringence of spindles using polarized light.
- Adhesion of granulosa cells to the zona pellicida can be confirmed before the cumulus cells are even stripped.
(Application information and image are courtesy of David F. Albertini, Ph.D., Center for Human Reproduction, NY)
For other products from Evident-Olympus, click here.