U10 Force Transducer
Precise, Robust and Easily Adaptable
The U10 (U10M, U10S) force transducer is ideally suited for test bench applications and challenging tasks in production
U10 Force Transducer: Capacities from 1.25 kN to 2.5 MN
The rotationally symmetric, low-profile U10 force sensor has multiple uses focusing on applications in test benches, material testing machines, and challenging tasks in production. Tensile and compressive forces can be measured.
- HBM accuracy class: 0.02 to 0.05
- Capacities: 1.25 kN to 2.5 MN
- Benchmark precision
- TCzero of 150 ppm/10 K or 75 ppm/10 K with 200% calibration
- Minimal linearity deviation and hysteresis and very good repeatability
Large measuring range in compliance with specified accuracy requirements, improved yield in product tests through small error bands.
- Made from rust-proof materials, degree of protection IP68 (with cable option)
- Electrical bending moment compensation: Bending (for example resulting from applied lateral forces) does not impact the measurement result
- Fit for fatigue tests, peak to peak load of 200% of nominal force can be applied
- Vibration resistant
- EMC approved
Reliability even in unfavorable measurement conditions (e.g. temperature gradients, parasitic mechanical influences).
Adaptable to your needs
- U10 optimally adapts to its measurement task: Over 5,000 combinations are available
- Select from many options such as TEDS, flange or foot adapter version, 100% or 200% calibration, load introduction pin, several connectors and cable options and more
Time saving plug-and-play solutions, easy adaption.
For more information about this product click here.